We’ve had an incredible year at Sling & Stone working with our dream clients (from Twitter to Slack, Domain, Stripe, Campos, Guzman y Gomez and many more) and nearly doubling our team in the past 12 months. We’re looking for passionate, senior talent to do the best work of their career in 2017.
We’re looking for (two) Account Directors who want to partner with disrupters, entrepreneurs and challengers who are changing the world around them. Working directly with both the Head of Business & Technology, and Head of Consumer & International, you will have strong experience in either business or consumer-focused campaigns, but can transfer your skills across both — we don’t silo our work.
You’ll be at the stage where you want to do work that genuinely interests you, you want to lead, have ownership over your work and your growth, and you can’t be afraid of breaking the mould of typical agency structures and hierarchies. We’ve been named one of the best PR agencies to work for in Asia Pacific by the Holmes Report and PR Week Asia.
Beyond the fully stocked bar, latest technology and cloud software, and pet-friendly workplace, we operate a meritocracy with no politics. Our team is our most important asset. Here’s what we’re looking for in an Account Director:
- You have 5+ years experience doing PR, at an agency or in-house (and know how to juggle various things at once while remaining measured).
- You have experience telling creative client stories, whether that’s through installations, activations, digital, events or other ways (whether for consumer or business campaigns), as well as smart media relations.
- You want to work with smart, committed people who get things done, but have a life outside of work.
- You know how to lead teams and mentor others to build their skills.
- You are a stellar communicator. Full stop.
- You think strategically, critically, and you’re curious.
- You ask a lot of questions and you are constantly looking for ways to improve how you do things.
- You’re interested in technology and how it can make PR more efficient and effective
- You know how to chase, and win, clients who suit the Sling & Stone ethos of partnering with challengers and disrupters.
- You feel an affinity with your clients and what they stand for; we are extensions of them and the goals they have, not arm’s length contractors.
At Sling & Stone, we don’t lump employees with brands they aren’t truly excited to work with. We say no to a lot of businesses that aren’t the right fit for us. You’ll manage a portfolio of clients that you will choose, and will truly want to succeed. Your work will help them grow — it won’t just tick a line item, but it will make a real difference. You’ll have the opportunity to chase clients you’ve dreamed of working with, and get involved in making decisions about how Sling & Stone grows.
If you’re craving a change or want to work for an efficient agency that has a flat structure and no politics, get in touch and tell us why you’re the Account Director Sling & Stone needs right now: [email protected]