A couple of weeks ago we shared news about our first international expansion — with the opening of our office in Wellington, New Zealand.
We have some more news — or more accurately, a whole bunch of news packed into one update.
We’ve partnered with some fantastic new clients, and brought on great talent to cater for this growth. In short, it’s been a big start to 2017 for Sling & Stone and we’ve strengthened our position as one of the fastest growing agencies in Australia.
We recently partnered with some incredible brands to:
- bring Chicago’s pioneering brewery, Goose Island to Australia (simultaneously fulfilling our dream of working with craft beer)
- send nanosatellites into space and launch the next industrial revolution with Fleet
- reinvent pocket money for the digital age with Spriggy
- change how Aussies access and book healthcare with HealthEngine
- shake up how businesses put their data to work with Pure Storage, and
- make online shopping better for consumers and sellers with BigCommerce
Something we’re proud of is how all this growth has come about — through positive word of mouth. Our relentless focus means that we only work with the most ambitious challengers, disrupters, and entrepreneurs, even as we scale.
This obsession of ours leads to the sort of passion and results that clients aren’t used to getting from an agency, which means better partnerships and more great brands coming our way.
We’re investing heavily in serving our fast-growing client base. It’s important to us that we grow in the right way — by getting to do smart, creative, impactful work, with a team we love spending time with each day. Hiring the right people takes time and commitment, and our newest Slingers were worth the wait:
- Clementine Crowther, joined from Ogilvy PR’s sister brand, The Origin Agency, and prior to that WE Buchan. Clem brings with her nearly a decade’s experience running comms programs for global brands like Microsoft, Automobili Lamborghini, and Rackspace, and local successes InvoCare, Meat & Livestock Australia, and PINwise.
- David Radestock, who brings experience in corporate communications, government relations, and political campaigns in both London and Australia, for companies like Coca-Cola, Kellogg’s, and Accenture.
- Hannah Jackson, a consumer expert with experience working on a range of lifestyle, tech, entertainment and FMCG brands, most recently at One Green Bean and Havas SE Cake in London. Hannah has experience managing integrated campaigns, events, partnerships and press office for the likes of Carling, EA Games, One Direction, Sky Sports, and V Festival.
These senior hires are joined by new Slingers, Marlena Ryl (Ogilvy), Dominique Koudsi (LEWIS), Sophie Brown (BlueChip Communications), James Murray (Hill + Knowlton), and Grace Wearne (RMIT).
We’re not slowing down either. We’d love to hear from smart, creative communications professionals, who can get in touch at email@example.com.