We’re going into the end of the year with full force, with a bunch of ambitious, world-class innovators joining Sling & Stone’s network of clients.
We’re chuffed that these brands have chosen us to represent them in Australia and New Zealand:
- Zillow — the US property portal, helping Aussie expats looking to the US get a foothold on the market
- Deputy — making life easier for business owners, from the café around the corner to Qantas, and their employees through simple scheduling and communication
- Stake — making buying US shares for Australians as easy and accessible as buying shoes online
- OrbitRemit — helping customers get more bang for their buck when sending money overseas
- Mevo — New Zealand’s climate positive car share, providing app-based, on-demand access to electric vehicles
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship — a Kiwi entrepreneurship visa programme supporting high-impact entrepreneurs, investors and changemakers to incubate solutions to global problems from New Zealand, and make a lasting positive impact on the world
Hiring for growth
We’re believers in hiring ahead of growth (not in response to it), and recently welcomed some amazing talent to the team:
- Nicola Britton joins as Senior Account Manager from Change.org
- Kelly Owens joins as Senior Account Manager from Ogilvy in New York
- Kristina Bacic joins as an Account Manager from Text100
- Nikki Cunningham joins as Senior Account Executive from Spectrum Group
- Adam Facer joins as Account Executive from Res Publica
- Emily Simons joins as Account Coordinator straight from completing her degree in California
- Leni Maiai joins us as Account Executive in our Wellington office, most recently working at a boutique agency in Los Angeles specialising in distributed technology
We’re also excited to announce the recent promotions of Hannah Jackson and Eva Yao, both to Account Director, and Joy Lu and Lucas Howe to Account Manager.
There are now 40 Slingers in our team, double the size we were last year. We are currently hiring for a Head of Content & Social Media.
Vuki Vujasinovic, Founder & CEO, Sling & Stone:
“We’re excited to have such incredible brands join the Sling & Stone client network heading into the end of the year. Our growth is the result of the smart, creative, hard work of our team, and I’m incredibly proud of what they’re achieving each day.
“The sort of companies that have chosen us to represent them are among the world’s most ambitious innovators and challengers. We know they have a lot of great choice in Australia when it comes to choosing who to work with, so we’re humbled and honoured to be able to partner with them.”