We’re building on the momentum from our watershed year and adding more fuel to the fire. Today, we have whip-smart new Slingers and ambitious new clients to introduce you to.
Across Australia, the United States, and New Zealand, we’re thankful to be in a position to work with some of the most inspiring innovators in the world. While it feels like 2018 is just getting started, we’re beyond excited to announce that the following clients have joined the Sling & Stone network:
- Data61 (AU) – CSIRO’s Data61 is Australia’s data innovation network, transforming existing industries and creating new ones through science and technology. As world leaders in data science research and commercialisation, we’ll be working closely with Data61 to tell the stories of its cutting-edge research and commercialisation in blockchain, artificial intelligence, regtech, security, privacy and more.
- Daisee (AU) — Daisee is an Australian artificial intelligence company which creates cutting edge software applications for companies across a variety of industries. We’ll be working with the team to help Australian businesses leverage AI solutions to remain globally competitive.
- Xandra (US) – Xandra designs conversions combining scripted dialog and custom audio with artificial intelligence, improving the way humans interact with technology by putting people first and balancing creativity with user-outcomes.
- InStitchu (AU + US) – The custom fashion-tech brand Institchu has started a new campaign with Sling & Stone in Australia and the US to help more men around the world get better-fitting clothes.
Investing in the future
When growing fast, it’s critical we hire smart to ensure we are resourced for all the great campaigns we have planned in 2018. With growth hires, we’re investing in the future and enabling our team to do the best work of their careers.
The newest Slingers to join our team are:
- Bradley Tubb is our new Senior PR Director from Battenhall in the UK
- Alana Theodor moves over from Klick Communications as Account Director to bolster our consumer team
- Kimberly Lorman is our newest LA-based Account Manager, from Brew Media Relations
- Charlie Shaw who has joined as Account Manager from MWW PR in London
- Santi Arya-Pinatyh is an Account Coordinator from UTS where she’s just graduated from her Communications degree
We’re always on the lookout for smart, passionate communications professionals to join our fast-growing team around the world. If you want to be in an agency where you get to actually choose the clients you work on, and you live (or want to) in Sydney, Wellington, or Los Angeles, hit us up: [email protected].
James Hutchinson, Head of Business at Sling & Stone:
“We have a huge amount of respect for organisations like CSIRO’s Data61 — they’re ambitious, leaders in innovation, and helping to bring about massive change to how we live and work.
“They have a treasure trove of important stories to tell the world and we’re honoured they’ve chosen us to help them do that.”
Vuki Vujasinovic, Founder & CEO, Sling & Stone:
“2017 was a transformative year for Sling & Stone, but 2018 is starting even bigger.
“Off the back of launching our first international offices, our momentum in all three markets is strong. The best thing is that we’re able to scale globally while staying true to our mission: to help the world’s most ambitious challengers and disrupters tell their stories.
“We’re excited that these brands have chosen Sling & Stone to be their PR partner and we look forward to telling their stories.”