We won a few trophies
As an agency we have always measured our success through our client’s success, not by how many trophies we have in the cabinet, but we are very proud to announce a few recent wins and nominations that are reflective of the quality of the work being produced by our teams in collaboration with our clients.
- We were recently named PR Agency of the Year in the PR Asia Awards.
- We have just been announced as a finalist in the Holmes Report’s 2019 Asia-Pacific PR Consultancies of the Year Awards, in the Technology Consultancy category.
- We’re proud to share that our Kanga Cover campaign for Huddle Insurance has made the cut from more than 1,600 entries as a finalist in the 2019 @ SABRE Awards Asia Pacific
- Our work on the CSIRO Data61+ Live campaign received an honourable mention in PR Daily’s Media Relations Awards, Press Event / Media Tour category
- And last but not least, our Global Head of Consumer, Kasi Reynolds, has been shortlisted as a finalist in the 2019 B&T Women in Media Awards.
These awards mean a lot to us though and it’s all thanks to the incredible brands we get to help every day around the world.
We welcomed new client partners
We have welcomed some amazing new brands to our tribe in the past few months.
We are looking forward to sharing their stories with the world (if we aren’t already!)
We’ve been helping founders share their story
Knowing how to talk to the media is a fine art, and for an early-stage startup it can be enough to make even a seasoned pro’s hands sweaty. Over the past few months in Sydney and Auckland our Global Portfolio Heads James and Kasi and Head of New Zealand Sian have been generously sharing their tips for storytelling with startup founders.
Working with our friends at Blackbird, SquarePeg and NZ Tech Week, they’ve delivered workshops to more than 60 founders, with the goal of levelling up the quality of startup storytelling in the region.
We will continue to host these introductory sessions for the rest of the year. If you are interested in customised media training to polish up your prose or handle those tricky questions, get in touch with your team leads or if you’re not a client, email [email protected].